Skip to content
- We strictly follow Government guidelines and will interrupt all activities if advised to do so.
- Only private family groups of up to 5 people are allowed to book at one time.
- Hand washing and sanitising facilities will be available at the beginning and at the end of the walk (we will have water carriers, soap and hand gel available).
- All activities will take place outdoors with appropriate social distancing.
- During the safety briefing and donkey handling briefing, everyone will be required to wear a face mask.
- Our staff monitor their temperature twice daily.
- We will take contact details for each family, so that we can notify you in the unfortunate event that one of our staff tests positive for Covid-19 shortly after your visit
- Please do not book a walk if you or a member of your household is not well/ has not been feeling well and follow government guidelines for self-isolation.
- If you have already booked and suddenly feel unwell, please do not turn up. We will happily reschedule!